Medical institutions worldwide validate sleeping on your side as a way to reduce sleep related breathing problems and snoring. Click a link to read what they have to say.
How the CoPap Pillow could help you every night!
Sleep better tonight and every night - no training needed. Just the use of a simple everyday pillow.
Drug Free - Sleep better without the need of any drugs or supplements.
No Insurance Required - Easy online ordering or call (866)946-6363.
Comfortable - Nothing is affixed to your body while you sleep. The CoPap Positional Pillow makes it easy to fall asleep - and stay asleep.
Affordable – The CoPap Positional Pillow is a fraction of the cost of other positional sleeping products.
Tired Bed Partners Feel Relief, Too! - no longer will you have to banish your loved one to the other room to manage their snoring, restlessness, or other sleep-inhibiting issue. The CoPap Positional Pillow provides individual sleeping lanes for each partner to rest comfortably.
Made in the U.S.A.! – We are proud that the COPAP Positional Pillow is made in the United States!
Important Reasons to Consider Positional Sleep Therapy
1. Sleeping on your back can cause your tongue and soft palate to rest against the back of your throat, which will block your airway and cause snoring. Sleeping in the lateral posture is validated as a way to treat or reduce sleep related breathing problems and snoring because it helps to prevent the collapse of the breathing cavity.
2. Sleeping on your side could help make CPAP therapy more tolerable and offer added support to your oral appliance.
3. Untreated sleeping issues are linked to high blood pressure, heart disease, type 2 diabetes, stroke, memory loss, obesity, and various other health conditions including death.
4. CoPap is easy to use which will make you more likely to use it over a long period of time.
5. CoPap's design offers dual support allowing sleepers to start and stay on their side which will help reduce tossing and turning.
6. When sleeping next to someone, it will separate both sleepers helping to prevent the sleep disorder from affecting the other person.
7. Lateral sleep is especially beneficial after alcohol consumption as the throat muscles become more relaxed.
8. No sleep testing, insurance or prescription required.
9. No gimmicks or sleep training needed, just the use of a comfortable everyday pillow.
10. You can achieve results every night!